How to Make Lentil Soup
* Bag of Lentils
* Choice of: Chicken Broth, Water, or Tomato Sauce
1. Open package and put lentils in dish. Remove any stones.
2. To cook lentils, you can either use water, can of sodium free chicken broth, or a can of tomato sauce.
3. Follow cooking directions on package.
4. When lentils are done, you can add any kind of pasta to the dish, i.e., elbows, spaghetti, etc. Or, just have it plain.
Find more free recipes here.
Got foods in your pantry and don't know what to make with them? Visit www.WhatCanIMakeWithIt.com